Saturday, October 11, 2014

Poser of a Prodigal Son

Animation was the first area of APCG (formerly Applied Computer Graphics and now Computer Animation and Game Development or CAGD for short) that I realized I didn't want to pursue. And now it's like "frick, this is one of the only areas I'm enjoying right now." Life sucks.

So anyway, here's the latest version of my Smell animation (props to Bear). Per the advice of my Peer Mentor as well as my Instructor, added some visual direction to the beginning. Next is adding a tux to Paul and repainting Howard's skin weights. 



As a Bonus Jonas, here's also a short posing and splining exercise (props to Mark Pullyblank and his CGTutors' tutorial on YouTube).



Now go do something productive instead of wasting your time on this shite.

3 comments: